Invest in yourself and grow your business
Join the next Hutch cohort
Hutch is a 24-month program that gives entrepreneurs a blueprint for building successful digital service firms in the Business to Government space.
Applications are now closed for the 2025 class
Government IT is a huge market. Hutch helps founders tap into it.
We think of Hutch as a home-base for our members, giving them a foundation of support so they can grow in the government contracting space without getting lost amongst bigger companies in the industry.
What Hutch offers:
We think of Hutch as a home-base for our members, giving them a foundation of support so they can grow.
- One-on-one mentoring
- Expert guidance on government contracting
- Discounted HUBZone, WOSB, EDWOSB and 8(a) Certifications and Consultations
- Dedicated bank partnership, including support for establishing lines of credit and creating financial projections
- Benefits specialist who provides coaching and assistance
- Baltimore office space co-located within Spark and Fearless
- Lasting relationships, partnerships, & networks
Founders we're recruiting:
Hutch supports small business entrepreneurs through every stage in their journey.
We focus on:
- Entrepreneurs of color/women founders
- Business to Government contractors who provide these digital services:
- Agile Management
- Product Development
- DevSecOps and Compliance
- Data and Transparency
- SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS Implementation
- Impact-driven businesses that want to improve their communities and the world around them
Applications are closed for the 2025 class
Note: Attendance at 1 info session is required to apply for the cohort and have your application reviewed.